So today is my 49th birthday, the start of my 50th year on the planet. So this is my challenge:
- To run 50 half marathons before my 50th birthday
- To have run a half matrathon in every Western Europe Country (Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, Denmark and Wales left to do)
- To cycle the coast to coast
- To climb 50 Wainwrigt Peaks
- To go to the Artic Circle in January 2018 and run the Polar Nights Half Marathon which takes place in the depths of winter, in the dark, on ice and in freezing conditions.
- Finaly and most importantly to raise as much money as possible for Willow Burn Hospice.
The next year is going to be a challenge and most importantly a great year....
Watch this space
Nigel Cook aged 49 years and 0 days