Saturday 27 November 2010

No snow in Spain for Benidorm Half Marathon

6 hours until I take to the streets of Benidorm for the 5th Half Marathon, the half way mark.

After a 3 hour delay on Thursday evening, we made it out of Newcastle shortly before a Thomson's flight over shot the runway and closed the airport.

Weather was lovely on Friday, t-shirts and sun glasses. A little chillier today, but far better than the snow back home.

Nice to have the support team with me (Victoria, Mark and Marie), although I am not sure night-clubbing on Thursday night, Friday morning is the best preparation. I have not been into a nightclub for years, so what possessed us to go to one until 3:30am I have no idea.

Off now for a pasta lunch then drive down to Benidorm.

Thanks for the sponsorship and messages of support.

No comments:

Post a Comment